Britebill product is able to integrate a wide variety of different billing systems to produce customisable bills for final customers, where customer information and behaviour is used to provide the right information at the right time. Bills produced with this product save literally millions to Telco Companies, as their customer don´t need extra support, coming from call centers. The application consists of configurable widgets, that combined in different bill types.
Our product is used by several of the largest Telco companies in the world. Comcast, Sprint, AT&T, Vodafone, Rogers, just to mention some. Technically, it was born as a monolithic application and thank to its success, many new features have been added to support more and more customer needs.
Not all our customers have the same needs. They don´t need all the features our product is able to provide, but all of them need to scale and to provision the right resources according to their customers base. That´s why we´re addressing a migration to a microservice architecture.
There´ll be three teams working on that transformation and we´re looking for a team lead for one of them. The technical stack we use matches with the ones defined as required for this position.
- Amdocs provides windows laptops with configuration: Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1, Core I7 / 16 Ram / 256 SSD.
- Team structure: 1 team lead java, 5 back-end developers, 1 front-end developer, 1 devops engineer, 1 AQA, 1 architect;
- Above all else, you will have excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills and the ability to run multiple tasks at a given time;
- You have a clear ability to set development priorities and are comfortable making decisions on how best to deliver these;
- An ability to influence key stakeholders and get buy in on technical decisions;
- Positive, solution-focused attitude and you aren’t afraid of a challenge;
- Collaborate effectively in a team and open to exploring all technical design options;
- Provide technical implementation and documentation for user stories, tasks and defects, according to planning;
- Assure technical documentation is coherent and valuable for project and other product software engineers.