The client is a Swiss banking group, via their online financial platform and analysis & selection tools, they are active in trading in equities, funds, bonds, warrants, options & futures and cryptocurrencies. The bank also offers services designed specifically for asset managers and corporate clients. In addition, the bank offers forex platforms and services, robo-advisory, thematic trading certificates and portfolios as well as traditional banking services, including mortgages, savings accounts and multi-currency credits cards.
- Technical tasks implementation, design, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimisation;
- Facilitation of team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Perform effective technical leading with code review process;
- Communication with customer for requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, retrospectives.
- At least 5 years of commercial experience;
- At least 1 year of team leadership background with people management experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Java and its ecosystem (Spring framework, Hibernate, Maven, Junit SQL, Oracle, XML, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA or another high level IDE and Docker);
- Good Knowledge of RESTful services;
- Good knowledge in microservices architecture;
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL (preferably Oracle, Postgress);
- Experience with unit testing and code quality tools (TDD, BDD);
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering finite unit of functionality;
- Ability to analyse and clarify requirements and corner cases;
- Ability to coach junior-middle team member;
- Ability to integrate best practices and oversee technical solution of the application;
- Deep understanding of development principles and paradigms, architectural concepts, patterns, and approaches;
- Strong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Being able to support planning process, organise development process and perform high-quality delivery according to the expected scheduling;
- Eager for self-learning as well as for learning from industry experts;
- Able to work independently and mindfully as part of a cohesive cross-functional Agile team;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Java 11 is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior Java Engineer
Redis, MongoDB, Java, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices Architecture, CI/CD
Middle Java Developer
C/C++, English, DevOps
Java Middle Back End Engineer
TDD, Spring Data, Java, Spring, Kubernetes, OOP, Microservices Architecture