Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
- Work closely with product manager and other teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Participate in design review, code reviews, and product demos;
- Take accountability and responsibility for the full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Propagate quality culture among teams;
- Shifted hours work day: from 14.00 to 22.00 Central European Time.
- .NET 6;
- MS Sql Server, Mongo DB
- Microservice Architecture;
- CI/CD Tools: Azure DevOps, TFS, GitHub Actions;
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, etc.
- 7+ years of commercial experience;
- Good understanding of XP practices and agile SDLC processes;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior .NET Developer with strong SQL skills
.NET, PostgreSQL, Jira, Scrum, SQL, AWS, MongoDB, English, Kibana, DevOps, GraphQL
Senior Asp.Net Developer
ASP.NET, C#, Jenkins, Gerrit, SQL, Angular, Git, REST APIs, SWAGGER, TypeScript, NUnit
Senior Backend .Net Developer