With artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art technology, our client is revolutionizing the transport of goods in logistics centers and factories. This intelligent software optimizes processes using the latest technologies to maximize transport capacity. Our AI algorithms calculate more than 250,000 solutions every second, without pausing to think. This makes it possible to control transport vehicles and robots efficiently and independently of the hardware used. Our client develops innovative software solutions for connectivity, controlling and planning of logistics and production entities. Their approaches combine cutting-edge AI optimization methods with modern and scalable IT technologies to meet today's production and logistics requirements.
- Build a Kubernetes-based platform in the cloud-native environment (SaaS) as part of the team and are also responsible for its continuous operation;
- Take over the design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines as well as deployment and test strategies;
- Creatively solve challenging problems using appropriate concepts and technologies;
- Work with our tech stack, consisting of Git(Lab), Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, EFK Stack, and Argo CD;
- You will participate in the integration of AWS-managed services (Aurora, EKS, MSK, etc.);
- Develop scripts and services in Bash / Python / Java / Go;
- Take part in on-call shifts (paid additionally).
- Concepts like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and GitOps;
- Cloud platforms and Infrastructure as Code (AWS preferred);
- Agile software development;
- Linux and shell scripting - you bring basic experience to the table;
- Technical discussions and are not afraid to communicate in English;
- New topics and like to work your way into them.
- Experience with Helm.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Strong Middle DevOps Engineer
Jenkins, AWS, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices Architecture, CI/CD, DevOps
Lead DevOps Engineer
AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, DevOps, Terraform
Senior/Principal DevOps (AWS)
GIT, AWS, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps, OpenShift, Terraform