Travel Lead oversees all travel arrangements and operations; ensures adherence to corporate travel policy, guidelines, and budgets; manages relationships with travel vendors; creates, implements and optimizes travel processes; provides expert level advice on travel and immigrational issues; supervises travel team etc.
- Management and supervision the whole circle of international and domestic travel arrangements for the company employees (visa support, travel tickets purchasing, accommodation arrangements, transfers and car rentals, travel insurance, budgeting daily allowance, providing relevant information);
- Supervision of travel team in the day-to-day performance of their jobs;
- Identification of savings opportunities and service enhancements, process improvements initiation;
- Development and management all travel vendor relationships and programs (agency, air, hotel and other relevant travel services);
- Handling trip-related tasks for executives;
- Work with reports for business travel expenditures against budgets;
- Travel policy compliance control and monitoring;
- Supporting management by providing travel-related advice; making recommendations for improvement of the corporate travel policies, procedures and practices.
- Advanced travel industry knowledge, i.e. international travel regulations;
- 3-5 years experience in travel management;
- Excellent operational delivery expertise;
- Strong business acumen;
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex process/systems problems;
- Strong influence and negotiation skills;
- Language requirements: English – Upper Intermediate;
- Computer skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Key Account Executive
management, English, B2B
Analytics, Finance Team
Senior Mobility Specialist
Backoffice and Operation Manager
management, Atlassian Jira, English, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
.NET, Python, Scrum, Agile, management, English
Head of Excellence